If you have purchased one of my Silhouette/Diecutting Files that requires assembly, you have come to the right place! Please scroll down to download instructions, watch videos or find links.
Note: If you have a Silhouette machine, please purchase my designs from the Silhouette Shop. If you have a Cricut, other cutting machine, or want to purchase a bundle for the Silhouette, please visit my SVG Bundle Shop. The bundles include svg files meant for all cutting machines and a studio file for silhouette users. The studio file makes it possible to upload a design with the FREE version of the Silhouette software.
THE BEST WAY TO GET MY TUTORIALS NOW IS FROM YOUTUBE!!(EDIT 4/1/2017)!
This list is in ALPHABETICAL ORDER to make it easier for you find your project’s instructions.
2017 3D SPRING/SUMMER ROUND UP
2.25 x 3.25 LAYERED CARDS
2.5 X 3.5 ENVELOPES
4 TIER WEDDING CAKE
4.25 x 5.5 FOLDED CARDS
3D INTRICATE CUTOUT BOXES
25 DAYS OF DECEMBER ALBUM
25 DAYS OF DECEMBER FRENCH FOLD ALBUM
31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN ALBUM
FAIRY IN A BOTTLE
FLAT FOLDING BOXES
FLEXI HORIZONTAL ALBUM
FLEXI VERITCAL ALBUM
FOLDING FLAP SLIDING BOX
FOURTH OF JULY PINWHEEL EXPLOSION BOX
FOURTH OF JULY STARS AND SPARKLERS EXPLOSION BOX
Please visit the CGTV channel to watch tutorials of many of the projects.
– You can read my tips below OR you can watch Episode 8 from our CGTV channel to see specifically how I cut with fabric!
– If you are designing with one of my files that require you to use fabric, I recommend using the Sewable Silhouette Heat Transfer Fabric Interfacing for my projects that require sewing. You can purchase it directly from the Silhouette shop here. If you are doing a fabric project that does NOT require sewing, a recommend the Clean Cut Silhouette Heat Transfer Fabric Interfacing. You can purchase directly from the Silhouette shop here.
– Sewing with the Clean cut and Sewable interfacing can be tricky. If you are sewing with the right-sides together (so the interfacing facing you and the dog feed), then I recommend putting a very tiny amount of sewing machine oil on the bottom of the presser foot (like you would for laminate or oilcloth). I put a tiny amount on my finger and slide it across the bottom of the presser foot once. This will keep the pieces going through smoothly.
– I have downloadable instruction sheets or a video for each product below. Some are illustrated instructions and others are photo instructions. Please read through ALL of the instructions before starting your project.
– If you have a question about a project, please email email@example.com. We are excited for you to use one of our projects and want to make sure that you get the results you want!
-For projects that need to be cut one size (like the 18 inch doll clothing), there is a square in the right-hand corner of the cutting file. This square needs to be 1 inch x 1 inch. If it is not, that means that the entire project needs to be RESIZED. Select everything (including the small square) and size the entire pattern up until the square is exactly 1 inch x 1 inch.
– Some of the projects require a 12 inch x 24 inch mat. You will need to change your settings the following way:
1. Select the PAGE TOOLS icon (which looks like this)
2. Under Cutting Mat, choose 12 x 24. Change your width to 12 and your height to 24. I also like to change my Page Orientation to Landscape.