2017 Tutorial Tuesday - June 5 - Black & White Adjustment Tool
- Customer Reviews (0)
About Tutorial Tuesday
1. 5-10 minute video accessed via a code received in your download when you purchase it.
2. Lesson prices are normally $2.99 but will be marked down to 99 cents on the Tuesday it is released.
3. Every lesson is different so be sure to read over the synopsis so you know you have the right program or materials to get started!
In this tutorial, I should you how to use the Black and White Adjustment Tool in Photoshop. I highlight the following techniques:
• Black and White Adjustment Tool
What you will need for this lesson:
• Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or Cloud (A free month trial is available at Adobe)
Videos are available for the life of the website www.carinagardner.com.