2017 Tutorial Tuesday - March 21 - Off Set Paths
- Customer Reviews (0)
About Tutorial Tuesday
1. 5-10 minute video accessed via a code received in your download when you purchase it.
2. Lesson prices are normally $2.99 but will be marked down to 99 cents on the Tuesday it is released.
3. Every lesson is different so be sure to read over the synopsis so you know you have the right program or materials to get started!
In this tutorial, I should you how use the Off Set Path Tool in Illustrator. I highlight the following techniques:
• Off Set Paths
• Aligning Objects
• Trimming Objects
• Off Setting Paths of Type
• Outlining Type
What you will need for this lesson:
• Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or Cloud (A free month trial is available at Adobe)
Videos are available for the life of the website www.carinagardner.com.