2017 Tutorial Tuesday - Jan 3 - Scallop Tag in Illustrator
- Customer Reviews (0)
January 3, 2017
About Tutorial Tuesday
1. 5-10 minute video accessed via a code received in your download when you purchase it.
2. Lesson prices are normally $2.99 but will be marked down to 99 cents on the Tuesday it is released.
3. Every lesson is different so be sure to read over the synopsis so you know you have the right program or materials to get started!
It’s my very first Tutorial Tuesday for 2017! In this tutorial, you and I walk through creating a scalloped tag in Illustrator. I highlight the following techniques:
• The Ellipse Tool
• The Pattern Brush Tool
• Using the Fill and Stroke
• Changing colors
• Expanding Objects
• Trimming and Uniting Objects
• Arranging Objects (Front, Back, ect)
• Ungroup Objects
What you will need for this lesson:
• Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or Cloud (A free month trial is available at Adobe)
• Internet access (video is streaming)
Videos are available for the life of the website www.carinagardner.com.