2017 TUTORIAL TUESDAY - JAN 17 - DRAWING A SILHOUETTE
- Customer Reviews (0)
About Tutorial Tuesday
1. 5-10 minute video accessed via a code received in your download when you purchase it.
2. Lesson prices are normally $2.99 but will be marked down to 99 cents on the Tuesday it is released.
3. Every lesson is different so be sure to read over the synopsis so you know you have the right program or materials to get started!
In this tutorial, you and I walk through creating a silhouette from a photo (I use my son Charlie) in Photoshop. I highlight the following techniques:
• The Brush Tool
• The Color Picker
• Creating New Layers
• The Eraser Tool
• Create a New Fill Layer
• Selecting Inverse Areas
• Merge Layers
Bonus: I show you how to vectorize your image in Illustrator for further clean up!
• The Image Trace Tool
• The Smooth Tool
What you will need for this lesson:
• Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or Cloud (A free month trial is available at Adobe)
• BONUS: You may need Illustrator if you would like to vectorize your image.
• Internet access (video is streaming)
• Optional: A Wacom or bamboo tablet
Videos are available for the life of the website www.carinagardner.com.
[ecrow_11][/ecrow_11][ecimage alignment=’center’ link=”]http://www.diginirvana.com/tt/tt_carinagardner_jan17.jpg[/ecimage]