Please note that all SHIPPED products only ship to the Domestic USA. Free Shipping Every Day.
2017 TUTORIAL TUESDAY - JAN 24 - VECTORIZING IMAGES
- Customer Reviews (0)
About Tutorial Tuesday
1. 5-10 minute video accessed via a code received in your download when you purchase it.
2. Lesson prices are normally $2.99 but will be marked down to 99 cents on the Tuesday it is released.
3. Every lesson is different so be sure to read over the synopsis so you know you have the right program or materials to get started!
In this tutorial, you and I walk through vectorizing images in Illustrator. I highlight the following techniques:
• The Image Trace Tool
• Expanding Objects
• Ungrouping Objects
• Selecting one color in an Artboard
• Creating both Black & White and Color Vectors
What you will need for this lesson:
• Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, or Cloud (A free month trial is available at Adobe)
• BONUS: You may need Illustrator if you would like to vectorize your image.
• Internet access (video is streaming)
Videos are available for the life of the website www.carinagardner.com.